Monday, November 2, 2009

SYTYC- check it out

In case you were not aware, I just wanted to let you know of a crafting competition. It is patterned after many reality competitions. It is called So You Think You're Crafty. They chose 10 crafty ladies and they are given a challenge every week. We get to vote on the projects we like the most, and the winning project will post a tutorial, the losing is eliminated. I was amazed that I already follow the blogs of 2 of the crafters. Dana who is very talented and amazing and Jill who too is incredible. I love these blogs because these ladies are willing to share their talents (and tutorials which I love the most). The first projects were posted today. My favorites were #4 & #6. I'm pretty sure #6 is Dana's and somewhat sure #4 is Jill's. Check it out here. I'm excited about all this inspiration for the holidays. Oh how I wish there were more hours in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment