Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Well this Christmas I was in such a hurry to get everything finished and wrapped, that I forgot to take pictures of some of the gifts I made! Here are a few things that I made from the book "Easy does it for Christmas" by Nancy Halvorsen. It is from the Art to Heart collection. Any of her books have super cute ideas.
The first picture is of some applique hot pads. I used the angel and snowman template for these. I did another applique of Santa onto a pillow for my sister, but forgot to take a picture.

About 2 years ago I had made Holly placemats, and not had time to do the napkins and rings. So this year I made these holly napkin rings (and coordinating napkins) and gave them to go along with the placemats.

1 comment:

  1. I just love my new hot pad, in fact I plan on using it year round. You have gotten so good at appliqué! Can't wait till I get back and I can soak up some of your skills :)

    ReplyDelete